Therapist and Vocalist Analyze In The End By Linkin Park

Watching the video again with them the lyrics and the conversation is around pushing so hard for this thing and at the end of the day your efforts didn’t matter. The video setting at the beginning is very dry, barren, and doesn’t have much life to it. Slowly overtime you start to see little patches of grass or life start to come up out of the ground and it starts pouring rain by the end of the song. When the video pans out at the end, the ground and area surrounding the statue they’re on is covered with grass, greenery, flowers, color, and life. So it’s almost like the when we’re in those moments we think it doesn’t matter, but something beautiful and alive can actually come from it without us even realizing it.

1 Like

I just can’t get over Chester’s actual ending… This seems to me like a prelude to it. I find no joy or strength in it.

1 Like

Firstly… …Taylor! Where have you been all my life?? I didnt know a complete stranger to me could feel like such a close friend! :heart: Youre wonderful! I just feel your heart and enthusiasm and passion so strong! You’re the best. Godbless you!!! Keep on! … Second… I’ve always loved this song… it just has so much feeling and passion aswell! …And shout out to ABR! Meddler has always been one of my favorites.

1 Like

Chester could go man, his voice was like nothing else “one man can saves millions but millions couldn’t save one man” RIP

1 Like

I don’t agree to a generalized statement that it’s the journey that counts. It may sometimes make sense but it can also be that something was just shit shit and no fucking sense/advantage in it at all. I don’t want to sugarcode anything and I don’t want to make sense of something that is just bad and senseless.

1 Like

In The End is one of the songs that has helped me get through some really dark times.

1 Like

This is not a help, it’s A Statement. You got the wrong message.

1 Like

It’s one and done, the mind does not give second chances. The fruit always rots and never comes back. Death is Death to the Human, you are not coming back to get it right. Not a blip. A finality.

1 Like

It still doesn’t matter!.

1 Like

I REALLY think you should react to “Lost” and “Given Up”! These are the Linkin Park songs that hits the most!

1 Like

In the end of the video we can see that there’s an interesting change on the MV: they’re on a statue, the vibe is sad, it’s dark, cloudy, rainy/stormy… And everything was sad when the video started, the ground was dry, there were thorns… But as the perspective of the viewer changed after the emotional “explosion” on the bridge, and gets far from the band, we see that there’s actually green, beauty, sun, clarity… that there’s LIFE. In my opinion, this also means “healing”. Like… It’s not like it seemed to be. I felt like that meant that “it actually matter, 'cause you may not see it, but there’s more than this”. Be it about a relationship, about failing, whatever… I love it.

1 Like

LINKIN’ PARK - HEAVY!!!

“I’m holding on
Why is everything so heavy?
Holding on
To so much more than I can carry
I keep dragging around what’s bringing me down
If I just let go, I’d be set free
Holding on
Why is everything so heavy?”

1 Like

5:20 - tbfair the trying ended up in him dead, so it didn’t matter to him… it was him failing to escape his failed coping process that resulted in this song, and his life, when it shouldn’t have.

1 Like

Please reaction to Given Up. and No more sorrow Linkin Park

1 Like

Mike Shinoda wrote the song. FYI

1 Like

Wait till she sees “Heavy” by this same singer. Like if you’d watch that reaction video. RIP Chester.

1 Like

Please review Chris Cornell in all his iterations.

1 Like

Life is patadox…

1 Like

You’re so metalhead, respect!!

1 Like

Can you do -Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park?

1 Like