Therapist is glad there are no masks in Slipknot - Snuff

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
1 Like

The next Slipknot song you do needs to be “Before I forget”.

1 Like

Wow your description of a relationship where you feel inferior is exactly what happened to me when my marriage ended this year. I hit rock bottom and felt like I’d lost the last thing I had left. I wish I’d heard this explanation last year

1 Like

People are gonna tell you to do the live acoustic performance :cry:

1 Like

please, do something heavy, really complicated like Solway Firth, hive mind or metabolic. This is easy to understand pop stuff for promotion, sad music about sad story…mmm very interesting (sarcasm)

1 Like

Disasterpiece live London 2002 please please please ))))

1 Like

Corey crushing the glass and his breakdown was 100% real.

1 Like

I know it is called Snuff, but I don’t think he actively killed her but rather he killed her in his mind because the only way he was able to let her go was if she was dead. In the video his obsession gets to a point where he becomes her so he doesn’t have to let her go. I was with a girl for 23 years and we broke up six months ago. I had no idea how much my love for her became obsession I thought it was just ‘love’, true love. When she left I lost all meaning and felt like I had no purpose. It’s almost as if people shouldn’t be allowed to be in a relationship until they can live their own life by themselves first. Unfortunately, you cant tell that to a couple of sixteen year old kids who trauma bonded to each other. We even forsake all of our friends and most of our family in exchange for each other’s company… for 23 years we were each other’s only significant other either of us had known and for 32 years we were each other’s best friend. The way you understood The Devil in I as the death of ego, you may want to check out “Dead Memories” next.

1 Like

Do the live version of “Doomed” by bring me to the horizon!! You’ll absolutely love it!

1 Like

Awesome reaction…… Imminence with newer song “Death by a Thousand Cuts” please

1 Like

I’d love to see you listen to almost any of the HateBreed catalog. Lots of positive mental health messages in the lyrics. The songs Perseverance and A call for blood really helped me turn the corner and find my own happiness a long time ago.

1 Like

While you’re dissecting Slipknot, please react to Finale. I feel like it gives a great perspective of how society is evolving and wearing us down. It resonates with me as I’ve been listening to Slipknot since I was 16 and now that I’m 40, the perspective is still on point.

1 Like

Omg !!! You’ve explained everything so well …yes what it leads to

1 Like

This song is so profound and the pain is so real to Corey that the glass breaking and the resulting wound from it were 100% real - no props and no fake blood.

1 Like

You need to listen to Solway firth music video, Nero forte music video, a liar’s funeral, before i forget, disasterpiece, killpop, all out life, spit it out the live video, the dying song (time to sing), and yen those last 2 songs are off their new album

1 Like

YES…Live…Acoustic…Version

1 Like

i dont know why you don’t like the masks, they didn’t set out to make them scary or anything.

1 Like

You didn’t notice that the woman at the end is actually Corey dressed up as her. Should’ve been a Stone Sour song. Nothing Slipknotty about this at all.

1 Like

What’s this format… speaking over the song and missing parts… unbearable. Also why so much camera switching smh

1 Like

Should listen to pieces by Corey’s other band stone sour

1 Like