Therapist Reacts to CONFLICT by Slaughter to Prevail

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFdEWgJ8ASM

Therapist uses Conflict by Slaughter to Prevail to inspire people to show up to the fight against the things inside them that threaten to bring them down. The things like anxiety and depression. Don’t just let those things win, FIGHT AGAINST them.

1 Like

Hell yeah🤘 Get in the pit girl. Love this band.

1 Like

Lmao, this chick’s facial expressions are adorable.

1 Like

dang, you’re becoming a full-blown metal head now. nice!

1 Like

You are faqing awesome :metal:t2::boom::fire::pray:t2::100: I’m sad it took me so long to find your channel. Much love miss Taylor

1 Like

I… Think… I… Love… You…

1 Like

Awesome… You should take a look at “All that Remains”. Either this calling or two weeks are great songs. Not nearly as heavy as this but a great band with screams and singing, double pedals, great guitar, etc.

1 Like

I absolutely love the way you appreciate music. Consistent in everything you do. Good stuff :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice this song is such a power up song

1 Like

You don’t hide from problems, you face them, eye to eye

1 Like

You should TOTALLY check out I Am Damnation by Bleed From Within, this comment has nothing to do with the video, but I was working out and thought of you when it came on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Viking!!! :metal:t3::metal:t3:

1 Like

2:14 wow haha. Cool to see her enjoying metal every day more and more :metal:t3:

1 Like

Excellent reaction!!!..

1 Like

That’s a beautiful way to interpret the lyrics. Listening to metal feels like a release to me. This song energises me

1 Like

You already enjoy this music, if I would will need a therapist, I would love that you will be that one :grin:.

1 Like

lol you’re the best!!! Love how you’re feeling it!!! :metal:t3: keep killin it!!!

1 Like

Now THAT is a proper response to an STP video, this is the music for catharsis and genuine motivation.

1 Like

Me : " I have so many problems in my life, what kind i do to feel better ? "

Therapist: " Just listen Slaughter to prevail and you`ll feel better "

Me: " yes "

1 Like

Check out Papa Roach leave a light on

1 Like