Therapist Reacts to Nero Forte By Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB2epxyhiLI

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Nero Forte to encourage people to externalize their depression. Once the depression is externalized it is easier to understand and fight against. We can fight and conquer the things that we understand. In that way the lyrics “That’s what I do best” become a rallying cry to encourage yourself “That’s what I do best, I overcome this enemy”.

1 Like

You should listen to skin ticket

1 Like

“Snuff.” :cry::cry:

1 Like

I love your stank face :joy:.

1 Like

gotta do spit it out or diluted lol

1 Like

4:23-5:12 reaction is the best.

1 Like

I would like to hear your thoughts/take on Purity, Prosthetics, or Iowa.

1 Like

I listen to slipknot everyday more now than what I use to. I have been off work since middle of December with depression. Since then I’ve been sent to counciling and had my antidepressants boosted and I still don’t see a change for the better

1 Like

Please listen to slipknot disasterpiece

1 Like

You neeeeeed to do disasterpiexe

1 Like

I can’t wait for her to check out KILLPOP!

1 Like

Corey is good but Jim Root is underrated in my opinion

1 Like

You should try and have a one on one with Corey.

1 Like

Sid continues to be the most important member of the band

1 Like

yay taylor time…

1 Like

You should react to chi by Korn. Also maybe check out nine inch nails cause Trent reznor is a genius both musically and lyrically

1 Like

All out life…

1 Like

Great vid, again!..

1 Like

Its about his ex wife, divorce👍

1 Like

Killpop. Killpop. Damnit do Killpop!!!

1 Like