Therapist want to be Happy. By NF

The way you connect with NF is so relatable to all of us. You’re killing these NF reactions. Keep it up!

YOU SHOULD REACT TO “MY STRESS”, and “MISTAKE”.

i’ve been really healing these last 4-5 years bc of depression from childhood issues amongst other things. coming out of a state of 24/7 depression in my own mind was absolutely terrifying, the thought of being genuinely happy scared me, it was something i was familiar with.

i’m so glad that i’ve finally healed these areas and actually feel genuine happiness, it’s now odd and emotional to look back to where i was and where i am now

good chanel. i love the way you jump in without intros on some vids.

Listen to paralysed…

Happy, Running and Mistake are my favorites from The Album Hope

Love NF, it’s nice to feel something once in a while

I haven’t been happy since my mental breakdown in 2007. I forgot who I even was back then.

My facourite NF song…

I listen to this song when I’m trying to win a game but trust is amazing

Recently found you. Been going through a lot of these. Thank you.

this has been me since this song came out

was this video recorded on a potato lol why is it so choppy

Because you did How Could You Leave Us you absolutely HAVE to do MAMA from this Hope album.
You almost feel a sense of closure for him. So powerful.

Loved this song from first time :heart:

I love songs like this because it lets those of us who are dealing with similar feelings know we are not alone, it helped me a lot

She can’t tell if she should dance or cry :joy:

I knew someday, the world would look back and appreciate how much his music has contributed to mental health. Thank you Nat

It’s not the unknown it’s literally I am unable to feel happy. I love your videos,because the fell unlabeled and understanding. This video feels one-sided and labeling. Not everyone can feel happy. I am good at faking it after 30 years. Believe me I see the judgement on my parents and brothers face,it hurts. I can feel everything but happy. Anyway much love and thank you for your many great videos. Your video of Ren- hi Ren. Saved my life literally.

i always described my depression episodes as euphoric

1st time I heard this song made me cry when he said " i dont know who’d I’d be if i was happy"