What storm are you facing in your life share by ta

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/o1/v/t16/f1/m82/4B41A7289476C594ABFA73235C6855BA_video_dashinit.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InZ0c192b2RfdXJsZ2VuLmNsaXBzLnVua25vd24tQzMuNzIwLmRhc2hfYmFzZWxpbmVfMV92MSJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=111&vs=216859301435115_3531557362&_nc_vs=HBksFQIYT2lnX3hwdl9yZWVsc19wZXJtYW5lbnRfcHJvZC80QjQxQTcyODk0NzZDNTk0QUJGQTczMjM1QzY4NTVCQV92aWRlb19kYXNoaW5pdC5tcDQVAALIAQAVAhg6cGFzc3Rocm91Z2hfZXZlcnN0b3JlL0dCMmQ4UmRWelRTSGtvWUFBTEs2M3ZsUnVaa2JicV9FQUFBRhUCAsgBACgAGAAbAYgHdXNlX29pbAExFQAAJqaFhPv99vU%2FFQIoAkMzLBdAQRAAAAAAABgSZGFzaF9iYXNlbGluZV8xX3YxEQB1AAA%3D&ccb=9-4&oh=00_AfC9e34eWhDxLM5gsVT3R9bcDm98i8F8A1RCGgUejLoVeQ&oe=6559534E&_nc_sid=1d576d&_nc_rid=4de7403912

What storm are you facing in your life?? SHARE by tagging @heartsupport and you’ll receive support AND get entered to win a free shirt!!

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

:raised_hands::fire:=======================

1 Like

The new album is great!==

1 Like

what storm…? let’s see. you mean like the crippling financial crisis everyone is facing? that kinda storm?

1 Like

My storm is handling my finances. Never enough money for the bills or the joys. I can’t keep up. Currently on SSDI and hustling selling stuff while looking for a job with my caseworker and care manager!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

There is always the storm of being enough. We are our own worst critic in life. Constantly critiquing ourselves. We are enough and we all matter I mean just ask God. HE knows.

1 Like

Amen :raised_hands:===================

1 Like

New album is great!:fire::heart_eyes:====

1 Like

Ughh my favorite rockstar.:heart:

1 Like

I felt that when she said “aaaaaccckkkk”

1 Like

A corrupt government=====

1 Like

Can we watch the full thing somewhere?

1 Like

Totally in love with this song! Genius. I Imagine a whale :whale: going above water to take a fresh breath of air

1 Like

Currently went through with my divorce, my wife kicked me out and got pregnant by another man. I lost my car and my place to live. Struggling with going through my transition as a trans man not being recognized in society and struggling with my work in emergency room psych😓 Focusing on trying to better myself everyday. @heartsupport #heartsupport #mentalhealth #laceysturm

1 Like

Linda, talentosa e humana…:pray:t2::clap::purple_heart:

1 Like

i love you===============

1 Like