Therapist Reacts to Search By NF

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdezP_hPRt8

Therapist analyzes the song The Search by NF to discuss the importance of framing our mental health journey as a search instead of a problem that needs to be fixed. A part of this journey is allowing ourselves to deidentify with the mind as truth, as our home, and instead identify the mind as a tool that helps us or hurts us based on what we feed it.

1 Like

NF is an incredible artist. So cool to see deep dives into his music! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

oh nice you are on to NF now this man and Ren cut me to pieces

1 Like

When your mouth dropped and then the smile approached, we knew you were into it. :slight_smile: NF puts out such bangers, and his lyrics are moving and so relatable at times. Thanks for your reaction !

1 Like

yay taylor time…

1 Like

What your really trying to say is, Everyone wears a mask.:heart:Getting real with it your an angel.

1 Like

Finally! Get ready for the ride!

1 Like

The balloons are the weight that he’s pulling

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you so much for looking at NF, I really appreciate this so much.

1 Like

More Please! TY!..

1 Like

Mansion, Therapy Session and How could you leave us is a good place to start.

1 Like

Okay…I challenge you to jump into this rabbit hole. As a therapist you’ll enjoy the 4ide.
Us Outcast love new reactions to NF. The journey is long but may I suggest these tracks for now.

Mansion
Therapy Session
Just Like you
Wake Up

I’ll sub for more. Loved your energy.

1 Like

Now this is where you ask yourself why this music isn’t on the radio or tv…?

Yet think of all of the trash that litters television and music industry…

Just sayin……

1 Like

Welcome to the NF ride! It’s so good, but deep and tough.

1 Like

Amazing song, his music helped me a little over 3 years ago. I went insane from meditation a psychiatrist prescribed me. I almost killed myself and got fired from a 12 year job and almost destroyed me.

Check out Missio - I See You. You will bawl

1 Like

Please tell me you’re about to dive into NF …you hooked me with slipknot. But c’mon!

1 Like

Hey if I could make a suggestion for another video, I would very much appreciate if you would listen to In the shadow of our pale companion by Agalloch. Please and thank you. Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome to NF take The Journey and listen to every song on every album NF is truly amazing - An Athiest

1 Like

You should react to some of Eminem’s stuff since you like NF. Space Bpund is such an amazing song.

1 Like

NF - Mansion - please…

1 Like