Therapist Reacts to THE POT by TOOL

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpYbBWfyH2w

Therapist analyzes the lyrics to “The Pot” by Tool to discuss how we can use the song to recognize the hypocrisy of our inner critic (the negative voice in our own minds). Once we recognize that hypocrisy we can begin to discredit and fight against the voice.

I was listening to a new Danny Carey interview when this notification popped up haha
for anyone interested is in Rick Beato’s channel.

Jambi, please do this for Jambi by Tool.

Great song…

‘Indigo’ was the calour reserved for kings and royals

React to “skylines and turnstiles” by my chemical romance or “ headfirst for halos” it’s on the same album.

Gotta react to Tool songs Parabol and Parabola (spiritual enlightenment)

I love this BUT here’s my list of Tool songs that would be BEST for your particular analysis as a counselor

Pushit
Wings for Marie/10,000 days
Stinkfist
Third eye
Prison sex
The grudge

As a fellow therapist, I love your insights. Thank you for your unique attention to lyrical detail.

I how I need “Popular monster” by FIR here :muscle:

Jambi. Danny Carey drum cam pneuma. Eulogy.

Great therapist. 0 rhythm :joy::joy:

Do “H” or “prison sex”…

Great content as always.

Love to see Stinkfist or Wings for Marie Part 2.

between this and forty six & 2, you’ve covered two of my favorite Tool songs :grin::grin:

Right in to should interest you. Those silly monkeys

Prison Sex will require all your Therapist training

4 songs you need to check out.
1 friend for life by the x ambassadors
2 truth by Godsmack
3 under your scars by Godsmack
4 In this river by black label society the live in Paris 2007 version is particularly good.

I love yor energy and your insight. Spread the good word queen !

Ahhhhhhh the Stankface !!!