Do you struggle to trust yourself?

This topic represents an Instagram post that was created by Heartsupport or by an influencer on Instagram, and invite followers to comment about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment on this social post, check out Heartsupport on Instagram instead!
  • → Replies posted here are from users who commented on Instagram.
  • → When a user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:

• Do you struggle to trust yourself?
1 Like

@heartsupportwall I have a problem trusting myself to meet new people because I’ve let in too many bad.

1 Like

So true, unfortunately had led to failed friendships and relationships I’ve tried to have. The broken trust had happened a few times to me so when I think it’s happening again I shut down and don’t even have a conversation with that person, I just cut them out of my life just because of those fucking intrusive thoughts from the past

1 Like

@heartsupportwall Many times I have felt like I couldn’t trust myself, and my gut feelings. It’s been difficult since I have been let down many times with people.

1 Like

accurate=================

1 Like

I’ve watched a few of the reaction videos, found them by accident, found this by accident also. I was seeing a therapist for several years through the Veterans Administration and you (speaker in this video) remind me a lot of her in your directness, mannerisms, and delivery. Unfortunately, I lost that relationship/ connection or security and have tried to fill the void by seeing other therapists but we just don’t mesh. I hate the process of rehashing the beginning over and over again and again so new people can try to wrap their heads around what makes me me……then i usually find out that the relationship isn’t going to work out for one reason or another. Easy to give up that way. I hate that I’m alone but because i am i won’t be left again

1 Like

I realize I’m pretty late to the party on this, but omg this is so true.

1 Like