BEARTOOTH + HARDY = METAL COUNTRY?! Beartooth - The Better Me feat. HARDY

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
  • Is there something that you are putting off that will help you?
  • Are you scared of what you might uncover if you start healing?
  • Are you afraid to be unseen?
1 Like

Just discovered your reviews and I love your energy.

Thanks for the positivity!

1 Like

The song I didn’t know I needed!:two_hearts::black_heart:

1 Like

Beartooth is now Postive-Core.

1 Like

Getting back to the gym… Havent been able to do it for a couple months

1 Like

You are absolutely right about this being a mental health anthem of sorts. I only found Beartooth months ago but I usually do a bit of digging into a new band and I freaking floored when I figured out Beartooth has been a whole mental health journey for Caleb. To see how far he has come and the new music he’s putting out, its incredible and happy af. Its positive-core and I’m here for it.

I’m not a morning person but when this tune came out Friday on Spotify it instantly put me into a good mood BEFORE coffee, LOL. Caleb’s journey has been so inspirational. Theres a lot of music that saved my life more than once but Beartooth and this whole journey is what alot of people really need to hear right now.

1 Like

Change is really hard, there is really a truth to old habits die hard. Both mental loopholes and outside habits/behaviour. Small steps and one day at a time is one step forward, like for example brushing your teeth every morning when depressed and not feeling like it. It’s okey to fall back and slip in to old habits when trying to change, everyone does, never beat yourself up over that. It have happened to me many times but every time it does i know how to avoid it the next time if im in the same situation again.
I dont know how many times i have tried to quit smoking, i know it’s bad for me but i know i can do it and change my habits around it, but damn it’s hard. The hardest thing is to not start smoking again once I’ve quit. :sweat_smile: it’s almost time for me to quit smoking again, but as for now thats on hold because i lost my father 3weeks ago, the day before it was 14 years ago i lost my mother.

1 Like

Beartooths energy is fantastic and I love the transition :heart:

1 Like

Reaction request: Oktaf Kanis - Come On, thank you :fire:

1 Like

I heard this song for the first time today! I chose to walk away from a heavy opioid addition they released this! It so hit home! Thanks y’all

1 Like

You need to check out more Hardy

1 Like

Enjoy your comment but are u therapist generally question

1 Like

I’m a metal head and I’m not mad. I love this somg. I have listened to five finger death punch with Corey marks sing outlaws and outsiders. I love when groups from different generes get together and create a beautiful music piece. Also positive vibes all the way. Much love, kindness and care to everyone. :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely loved this reaction! Beartooth kicks ass! :metal::fire:

1 Like

i think you must react to Electric Callboy from Germany

1 Like

ermmmm its not pop punk mama its HARDCORE!

1 Like

Man, this song hits deep, both my parents are alcoholics, I still live with them because I’m afraid of what will happen to them if I move out. They blame me for their problems. They do everything to deflect the problems from themselves. They try to get sober. They struggle to make it more than 14 days of sobriety before a relapse, they get mad when I hold them accountable. They try to say “I’m going to do it for you” but that’s never gotten them anywhere, they need to do it for themselves.

1 Like

Beartooth is one of my favorite bands of all time. I love their new album and this song is one of my favorites. So many of their songs helped me when I was in a dark place and I love the positive direction they’re taking. Caleb Shomo is also amazing, I love reading his interviews because his philosophy on life and mental health align pretty closely to my own views on the subject. And you can hear it in his songs.

1 Like

I had been a Beartooth fan for a while before this came out. But back in October, after 10 years of being a daily drinker I finally got myself to stop, for many mental and physical reasons. I was less than a week in at this point, and it was not easy.
I got up really early on Friday the 13th, this album came up on my Spotify as I set out on an 850 mile road trip from Reno, over the Sierras, and out to Fresno to pickup a new camping trailer I had bought… the sun rise was absolutely beautiful, the desert and the mountains comforted me as they do, it was a cool and clear day out, just perfect for a road trip, myself and my 11 year old dog… I listened to this whole album over and over and over, it was just the most perfect thing. Such inspiration to keep going and not turn back. Especially this song after trying to quit drinking many times before. I’ll never forget it.

1 Like

I’m a metal head but also just a fan of great music and this is exactly that!

1 Like