Therapist reacts to Metallica - Nothing Else Matter (FIRST TIME REACTION)

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA0pfvLmJ1c

Therapist analyzes Nothing Else Matters by Metallica to discuss the freedom that comes from knowing what is important and what’s not. She talks about how listening to so many voices and seeing so many potential paths can lead to a feeling of overwhelm, and the statement “nothing else matters” allows a person to move down their chosen path with a focus which allows for faster forward momentum

1 Like

Fuckn jam!! Hellyeah time to go down the Metallica road

1 Like

If she does “Master of Puppets”, it will get a cubic butt ton of likes. Addiction is a terrible thing…

1 Like

Have you legit not heard this song??? Really?….:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

The song “Nothing Else Matters” by Metallica is about how difficult life can be, but that we should always remember to live our lives and not let those things ruin us. It’s about overcoming adversity and realizing that the tragedies of life are just something that happens to everyone, regardless of their position.

1 Like

James hetfield is a modern poet. He still have more to say to the world

1 Like

Metallica - Master Of Puppets please.

1 Like

I not that long ago, actually only about three weeks ago was lost in all kinds of thoughts and stress and so on……until i had a meeting with a second psychologist.
This psychologist asked different questions than the first one i went to, and it made me realise what has caused all the discomfort, all the dramatic thoughts, all the worries, all the suicidal thoughts……it all started as jealousy and one step i took without really knowing how much of an impact it had on me personally was to delete my Facebook account, it helped me a lot to focus on what was important to me.
Great video and great way of telling what the song is about, loved it!.
Love, :heart: hugs, :hugs: and metal :metal:

1 Like

You should respond to Nightwish.
Nightwish - The Poet And The Pendulum.
It’s a song about severe depression by the band’s composer and keyboardist.

1 Like

Reactions are not your format.

1 Like

You are so good. Great interpretation, as always. Thank you!

1 Like

This was my wedding song. I sang it in her ear. She’s with a new man now, leave it at that. Never fell in love again. Just raised my children. Letting them live and learn with guidance, and morals.
No matter!

1 Like

Definitely have to do fade to black or master of puppets

1 Like

Cakra Khan and Dimas Senopati singer from Indonesia, awesome… Check it!!

1 Like

Listen to Fade To Black

1 Like

Helo,im new here,i watch ur channel now,i love it,i love to subscribe u,but first can i make a request & recommendation to famous & amazing male singer with female voice,sounds like celine celine dion voice,his name is Marcelito Pomoy,his cover THE POWER OF LOVE & THE PRAYER by celine dion,its iconic song​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Once again requesting your take on The Feel Again by Blue October.

1 Like

She obviously hasnt seen jungle cruise either

1 Like

you are funny…

1 Like

The unforgiven , (also by metallica) parts 1 and 2 would be good songs to analyse as well…

1 Like