What storm are you facing in your life share in th

This topic is from FACEBOOK where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

What storm are you facing in your life? Share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll provide and encouragement AND you’ll be entered to win a free shirt!

1 Like

The silence is what’s getting me right now with what I’m facing… I have my husband and 3 kids under 5 so that helps… but I noticed I was trying to keep all my time busy through my grief so I wouldn’t feel it… so I had to start sitting silently with God and letting myself be in the moment and keep my eyes fixed on Jesus…

1 Like

heartsupport I just returned to a role at my job that I stepped down from about a year ago due to the extreme stress and the toll that was taking on my mental and physical health. I experienced that feeling of “drowning” that you mentioned, and I don’t want to feel that again, but I also don’t want to let people down at my work. It’s a somewhat different, but yet similar role and I can already feel the fear and dread even though I have barely started these new responsibilities. I feel as though I made a mistake in accepting this position and I don’t know what to do. I just don’t want to feel like that ever again and at the same time don’t want to feel like I’m a failure and can’t live up to the expectations. This is all weighing on my mind so much.

1 Like

It can be suffocating====

1 Like

Love!:heart:==================

1 Like

Facing & needing a change in career after being a caretaker for 31 yrs…putting into action Faith over Fear

1 Like

I’m battling a Storm with my wife like their is no light right now but I love her with everything in my mind and body

1 Like

heartsupport My storm is getting the better of me. Homeless, jobless, and I’m absolutely alone. Ready to just throw in the towel. I’ve had enough and don’t care if I don’t see another day.

1 Like

Lacey you’re such a blessing. Thank you for being beautiful and for sharing your heart with us…love you so much

1 Like

@heartsupport I have been facing suicidal attempts for years. I have turned away from God, I have a sister who is dealing with stuff and it hurts me to see her deal with this stuff, when she won’t talk about. I cry myself to sleep some nights.