Therapist Reacts to Forty Six and 2 by Tool

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnqn6YtVreE

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Forty-Six & 2 by Tool to discuss the importance of stepping THROUGH your shadow in search of evolution instead of around it. It’s vital to face your pain and your patterns that may arise from subconscious beliefs. It’s a vital part of healing and reaching a higher state of consciousness.

1 Like

Hit Blackjack on the like button!

1 Like

Finally! Yes…

1 Like

2ND Cky close yet far…

1 Like

Carl Jung…

1 Like

I love you❤…

1 Like

crawling on my belly I think is a reference to hwo a snake sheds its skin, so it represents the effort, that it is a difficult involved process rather than just easily peeling away a layer

1 Like

Thank you for your analysis, i just found your channel and i am :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I definitely have trauma hidden in my shadow self. And honestly, I have no clue what they all are as they have not yet been revealed to me. So I continue crawling on my belly picking my scabs, opening those wounds up to figure out what needs to happen in order to cleanse and heal those sores properly.

1 Like

Great tune…

1 Like

Highly suggest the O’Keefe Music Foundation video of kids perform 46&2

1 Like

Great video, I recommend listening to The Outsider by A Perfect Circle which is another song by TOOL’s singer, Maynard.

1 Like

Please consider reviewing Pneuma by Tool. Thank you for these videos.

1 Like

Theer Revolution Started The Day You Are Born.

1 Like

you are CRANKING out these Tool vids, love it

1 Like

oh man we going old school, i remember my first time hearing tool… turned me to all of the alternative rock/metal

1 Like

Stepping To The Shadow. Brilliant!

1 Like

My Shatthow Led Me On Foot. I Witnessed Light At 12 00 A.M. As I Became Every Light Source. August 1, 2016. I Am Only Light Now.

1 Like

if you are trying to escape your past, you are running from yourself. it’s the opposite of, yet equally futile as, a dog chasing it’s tail.

1 Like

Humans have 44 genome pairs that are somewhat shared and 2 pairs(in some people 3 or just 1) sexual determining pairs. Bad research there - do better
46 + 2 is Carl Jungs theory of human evolution.

1 Like