Therapist breaths in Sulfur by Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7APnI2XGeg

Therapist analyzes the lyrics to Slipknot’s song Sulfur. In the analysis, she discusses how when we are in an environment that is poison it makes sense that we would experience negative symptoms, and we have to be able to recognize where a change in environment ( finding clean air) can be a step in changing our mood and mindset.

Try too react too killpop or the negative one be nice wish I was your client

1 Like

First c: I love your videos and I totally agree with your perspective of their songs I agree with you 100% :heart:

1 Like

You need to watch slipknot 's yen music video. Amazing :blush:

1 Like

I love you lol…

1 Like

I think Vermillion part 1 and 2 would be insane to see your perspective on as a therapist.

1 Like

should react disasterpiece

1 Like

As always an interesting reaction, we learn more about the meaning, thank you for your work !!!
I would love to see a reaction of Finale

1 Like

Strong analysis of a strong song.
This song is about depression, but it could relate to any bad addiction.

1 Like

Mmm So good and tasty :joy:

1 Like

Slipknot is my favorite band and i love this song

1 Like

You look like you would be so much fun at a Slipknot concert from your other reactions to the band… I bet you would jump into the pit wide open. Love your reactions.

1 Like

Good reaction Therapist! You look marvelous!

1 Like

These reactions actually make my whole day :black_heart:

1 Like

I think you need to try some songs from the first 2 albums (ST and Iowa.)
Some severely warped ideas on those 2 albums.

1 Like

Sulfur is really cool song with some intriguing layers. I love The contrast created by Corey’s vocals, shifting between clean and powerful gutturals.

More over, The band consistently deliberem-se a high-level musical repertoire, showcasing expertise in musical structure, including orchestration, harmony, dynamics, and form.

The Guitar riffs are killer, and Joey Jordison was truly exceptional!

Great react!!

1 Like

Funny that this song was created by guitarist Jim Root and drummer Joey Jordison in just one night

1 Like

The whole album has a really deep message for all the people, it criticizes the politics and the status quo, really recommended

1 Like

I’ve always assumed that “Breathing in sulfur” was a reference to the fumes or scent left behind after shooting a gun. Which, in the context of the song always made sense to me. Just an observation. The song is a banger regardless.

1 Like

Love your reactions and analysis of these great songs so glad I found you

1 Like