HeartSupport_Fans Content #586

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t66.30100-6/10000000_1605703743226921_6500683184191249024_n.mp4?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=fDE5A5CMf58AX8xPIcb&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&edm=AL-3X8kEAAAA&oh=00_AfAc6BFwtWoiLa27vjaLikswMjm7dd_uK0cPSBLjjWongw&oe=63FDAB21

What are you biting down on right now? Comment your struggles below and tag @heartsupport and our community will respond with encouragement.

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4 @heartsupportwall5 @heartsupportwall6

My 15 years old dog dies a couple of month ago. She was the love of My life and these couple of month i feel like i’m in autopilot. I do things because i have to, like work, exercice, but nothing feels joyfull. I know that time will make things better, but things have been hard.

Both of these vids that dropped on YouTube were legit amazing. The Ninja Turtle story…… oh man.

1 Like

I needed this so much today :black_heart: your entire Constellations album has gotten me through so many “bite down” moments (especially Meridian!)

1 Like

This shit is getting me to the point where when I was walking back home the thought crossed my mind that I’d be OK with being hit by a car. I have a psych appointment at 5 tomorrow

@heartsupport I’m seeing my family today and it’s always when my depression really flairs up. I’m the failure of the family, not that they’ll say anything ever, but I know. I’m not successful in my career, a recovering addict and don’t even earn a quarter of what my siblings does. I’ve been thinking about driving my car off a bridge on the way home, but know I won’t commit because even if I do, I’ll probably fuck that up too as I do with everything and only hurt someone else. Life is just getting me down, and I don’t know how much longer I can take it

I was hit with a very serious heart issue last fall before I turned 37 that has completely altered my entire life. For three months, I have been put on a disgusting amount of medication and have only left my house for medical appointments. My career, that I worked so hard for, will not be waiting for me as this continues to push into long-term disability insurance. The isolation and stress has torn apart my mental health, forcing me to concurrently be in an IOP program for support. I look emaciated and even my skin and hair texture is foreign. Meanwhile, I’ve refused to lean on anyone in my life for support because I feel like I would be a complete burden. It would also be unnecessarily traumatic if I don’t win the fight. I have not been honest with most about how sick I am.

I rebelled and went to Boca and Ft.Myers and Orlando all this past weekend, by myself, for Rise Against/Silverstein and @heartsupport fest because music is and will always be the one thing that will be constant. It was reckless and I haven’t recovered, but I will not regret it. I would rather my heart stop while I’m singing in Silverstein’s pit than the alternative.

Come Tuesday I will be alone, in a completely different city, receiving medical care for no less than 4 weeks. My poor dogs without me. Then back to IOP to heal the MDD and GAD. I am thankful I have good insurance and the opportunity to have these options though, but I’m so fucking tired of being sick.

I had just found myself and I truly hope there is something left when this all passes. Better believe I’ll spent the rest of the year at every concert across the country I can find.

For me it’s not biting down, but holding a shallow breath. I can’t wait to breathe again.

@heartsupport not making ends meet. Constantly feeling inadequate because of it. :pensive: