It s so important to talk about the monsters rathe

This topic represents a post from INSTAGRAM that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on INSTAGRAM.
  • When a user from INSTAGRAM is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

View media here: heartsupport on Instagram: "It’s so important to talk about the monsters rather than holding them in and battling alone. What do you think? Share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport #shinedown @heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4 @heartsupportwall5 @heartsupportwall6 @heartsupportwall7 @heartsupportwall8 @heartsupportwall9"

It’s so important to talk about the monsters rather than holding them in and battling alone. What do you think? Share in the comments by tagging @heartsupport Shinedown

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4 @heartsupportwall5 @heartsupportwall6 @heartsupportwall7 @heartsupportwall8 @heartsupportwall9

1 Like

@heartsupport I’ve really been dealing with guilt and depression over my best friend’s suicide. It’s almost been 4 years. I can send you a DM

:heart:=======================

There is COURAGE in VULNERABILITY! - Brene Brown​:raised_hands:t2::muscle:t2::pray:t2::v:t2::heart::bulb::gift:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sometimes it’s better to leave them inside, if they expose themselves it’s not good, #mybattlenotyours

Some have been silenced enough to know not to air out their monsters to the world.

Yes ma’am================

Truth! It’s ok to not be ok. Talking through it helps you to move forward & be better. :purple_heart::green_heart:
#MentalHealthMatters

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::heart::heart::heart::chipmunk:===========

@heartsupport Cancer has turned my life upside down for the past three years

:heart::heart::heart:===================

Amen :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: girl=======

:heart::purple_heart:=======================

She’s awesome. Her insights are incredible

My monsters are all in my head. I self sabotage all the time. I am my own monster!!!

Truth :100:==================

:fire::fire::fire::heart_eyes:=====================

:raised_hands:t2::heart::raised_hands:t2::heart::raised_hands:t2:===============

It’s to bad that there are people who don’t have the respect to have the ability to digest what you just explained. I haven’t cried myself to sleep in a while but I cried myself to sleep tonight. I just realized that the person who claimed to love me and PROMISED to not brake my heart, the person who I truly wanted to marry and spend my life with basically GHOSTED me. I got dumped after 18 months just before Christmas and I was never even spoken to again. I’m far from perfect and I was transparent from day one. Yes I made mistakes but who doesn’t? I’m one of the people that have had a hard time with the disease. What I wonder is if I would have been dumped if I had cancer or Heart disease??? A disease is a disease. I’m on the adventure of a life time and I swore I would be laying here tonight with her in my arms.