What loss are you struggling with?

This topic represents a Facebook post that was created by Heartsupport or by an influencer on Facebook where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Facebook instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Facebook.
  • → When a user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

:star: GIVEAWAY :star:

What loss are you struggling with??

Share in the comments by tagging heartsupport Every person who opens up will receive encouragement and be entered to win $100 of silent planet merch!!!

Interview with the amazing Garrett Russell from Silent Planet

1 Like

The loss of my life before motherhood. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to be a mother for as long as I can remember, but I am struggling and mourning my life before a child.

2 Likes

heartsupport three things: Garrett is the man; thank you for the work you do; and while there are some losses that continue to ache, the one I continue to feel is the loss of time. Whether that’s time for myself, time as my family grows and changes, or time with the people I care about the most, there’s never enough and it’s difficult to enjoy the present when you feel like you’re losing the future.

1 Like

heartsupport , My son, Adam. He was my light, my laughter, my song, my best friend and my concert buddy! I totally feel the isolation. I continue to go to festivals because this community understands more than any other my loss, my pain and it’s where I feel closest to him!

1 Like

heartsupport well pretty much everything he said is what I’m going through. Right down to the dog and walk. Wild.

1 Like

My mom :face_holding_back_tears: she passed when I was 14, I’m 31 now. It bothers me every single day. I feel so alone.

1 Like