Are you dealing with anxiety share how below by ta

This topic represents an Instagram post that was created by Heartsupport or by an influencer on Instagram, and invite followers to comment about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment on this social post, check out Heartsupport on Instagram instead!
  • → Replies posted here are from users who commented on Instagram.
  • → When a user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

→ View media here

Are you dealing with anxiety!?? Share how below by tagging @heartsupport we’ll respond with support AND you’ll be entered to win a FREE Phinehas shirt!

@heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4

1 Like

My biggest anxiety is to never see Phinehas live in Germany again, ngl

1 Like

:100: :clap: the things we need to talk about 🫶🏼

Realizing that anxiety is simply a combination of thoughts, body sensations and emotions is key

1 Like

Dan is the man===========

1 Like

I was fortunate enough to see Phinehas live in Chicago. They slayed of course :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

My biggest anxiety is that heart support fest isn’t happening again this year

1 Like

I know how that feels. I’ve dealt with anxiety a lot. Things always get better.

1 Like

I don’t really mind about the shirt but I’ve just been feeling an existential crisis. I lost the love of my life due to anger issues and her distancing herself from me even when we were in a relationship and it’s been a couple months since I’ve been single. I had an attempt on my life because I thought she was my soulmate. I’ve slowly been learning to find myself but over the past couple months I’ve just been feeling really anxious, alone, lost in my own head. Even my own house doesn’t feel like home cause I wake up feeling depressed. I’m in college, and I’m young and I know I’ve got a long life ahead of me but I just feel so lost. I’ve been taking it day by day and living in the moment. That’s all I can do rn. Sorry for the vent. I just needed to get that out there :sob:

1 Like

If only you knew what you and your band has done for me this year. With my depression and anxiety :cry::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been really struggling with my work and with math on college. It’s been keeping me up at night and it’s been killing me with anxiety. I’ve told my wife that I haven’t been this stressed since highschool and not knowing if I’d graduate till the last week of school. Even with “full nights” of sleep, I’m still exhausted.

1 Like

I don’t know what life without anxiety looks like anymore. It’s so pervasive and overwhelming. It’s a weight you can’t take off. I’m doing everything I can to fight it, but it’s not easy.

1 Like

Your content is really good! What’s the most rewarding part of doing it?:clap:

1 Like

@heartsupport I’m averaging barely 6 hours of sleep a night trying to hold my entire family together. My wife is having a difficult pregnancy and is basically always asleep if she’s not at work, so I’m balancing working full time, taking care of our three kids, and doing 99% of the household chores. I barely have time to breath, much less take care of myself, and I’m constantly working while still being worried that I’m not working hard enough. Feels like the entire weight of my family’s success is riding firmly on my shoulders and if I miss anything we’ll all fall apart.

Lately my anxiety has gotten worse since I received devastating news about my father getting an Alzheimer’s diagnosis. I didn’t deal with it well at first but have been trying to lean on God more and started doing art again which has been helping. :heart: @heartsupport

I’ve dealt with anxiety and depression half of my life not knowing what my life is going to look like still but talking about it with close friends, relating with some of my favorite people and bands through @heartsupport it’s less stressful than wondering negative emotions and feeling worthless