HeartSupport_Fans Content #574

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://video.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.33967-16/10000000_927708804896493_4787055864314174424_n.mp4?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=X-sc2KZujJoAX_2fD3c&_nc_oc=AQlqoMAITzvfJtpLmDDfA98uoLNrWVvYxbre7iXkFIMy4gpQEqqlQBJx9PUsSzxKjIg&_nc_ht=video.cdninstagram.com&edm=AL-3X8kEAAAA&oh=00_AfC5G03kQa3QjUa8nxNJ4LdeckUzR3OnfUPvpMC_8711fA&oe=63F03D24

Do you ever feel like you’re struggles are a burden to others? Share your feelings in the comments below by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll encourage you!

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4

1 Like

All the time, one pet peeve of mines, refusing to seek help because of it!

1 Like

Especially if there is nothing anyone can do about the problem.

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes. Especially when they’re the same issues that keep popping up that I feel like I should be past by now.

1 Like

I struggle with this a lot because part of my past trauma includes people not being kind to me when I’ve been hurting and needing someone to hold space for me. Also, being of Asian cultural descent, I was taught to stuff down my feelings and never express them… that if I did I was being selfish. After a lifetime of repeated trauma and conditioning that reinforces the idea that I am “too much” it is still difficult to unwind that.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:=============

1 Like

I miss you===============

1 Like

All the time :disappointed:===========

1 Like

@heartsupport I feel that almost all the time.