Therapist Reacts to Slipknot Vermilion pt 2

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkrxtx6RgLY

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Vermilion Pt 2 to discuss how when we lose hope of an external solution solving our problem, we often feel like we have no idea where to turn or how to heal. The song gives us the answer to this by encouraging us to not let our feelings build up inside. Instead, it calls us to process them as they occur, and it promises that doing so will bring us back to a place of hope.

1 Like

Please react to Ren - Hi Ren. It captures mental health struggles beautifully. The video is done in one take (3rd attempt). :heart: Your reactions :blush:

1 Like

Try Left Behind from Iowa album.

1 Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ^^ my favorite sing along song by Slipknot

1 Like

try some of the tool songs in particular schism, parabol, parabola and lateralus

1 Like

Nice job hitting all the points with slipknot! I would recommend these three to round out your look at Slipknot.

1: Duality
2: Spit it Out
3: Pulse of the Maggots

Enjoy and keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Literally been my fav slipknot song since I was in high school when it came out.

1 Like

We all want what isn’t real

1 Like

I loove this song!!!..

1 Like

I like your reactions, I also laugh at your craziness :smiling_face:

1 Like

Another song series that is pretty cool is Metallica - Unforgiven I, II and III.

1 Like

My Plague by Slipknot was my favorite of the Iowa album

1 Like

This song and snuff always breaks me :black_heart:

1 Like

Now we need Snuff, that’s a golden song

1 Like

His love couldn’t save her. And he lost her to BPD.

1 Like

The first one is about him stalking her, the second one is after he killed her. He somehow makes murder seem beautiful. And Corey hates Rick Rubin said they payed him alot of money and he would show up like an hour a week and leave.

1 Like

Spiders or orphan from slipknot

1 Like

You should listen to The Arms of Sorrow by KillswitchEngage. Beautiful song that is also very heavy.

1 Like

Please listen to Jenny by nothing more

1 Like

This is the CD that got me in to this band. The local rock station was playing Duality left and right at the time, then both Vermilion songs came out and that was all it took, became a huge fan. Enjoy your analysis of this music, it gives a perspective that I didn’t understand at the time, I was just the typical rocker banging his head. lol

1 Like